2. The snark, it tires me.
3. Also, the blogosphere is riddled with assholes doing and tweeting stupid shit ALL OF THE TIME. It's becoming boring and I despise boredom.
4. Opening a business is very time consuming. My free time is spent scooping the cat box and catching up with my Real Housewives bitches from the ATL.
5. I'm suffering for my art.
6. Nobody reads this blog, anyways.
7. I've been really consumed with baking pumpkin bread.
8. People started "n'at"-ing all over the place and it can has I a sad. (ugh, I can barely type that without wanting to bang my head on something very, very hard.)
9. I've been pretty busy outing all of my compatriots at my local AA meeting via I-Phone.
10. Despite what other people say, it is not as easy to get free shit off of this here Internet. Since I still haven't gotten a new washer or flat screen TV, I'm losing interest. In all of you.
Also? I'm writing a book. Stay tuned.