This past weekend the infamous Blogher conference took place in New York City. I didn't go and I'm glad.
10. I don't like people.
09. My dancing skills are so great that I would feel badly about out-dancing those so desperate to dance at the dancy-dance parties. I'm seriously fantastic.
08. I've been to several conventions for several different reasons and still wonder why the fuck I went. What a colossal waste of time.
07. I have a stapler phobia.
06. My Honey would totally make fun of me for going.
05. I'm trying to be more positive. Blogher would have sent me into a tailspin of negativity.
04. I'm opposed to wearing take out bags from fast food restaurants on my head. The thought of doing so makes me want stick a nail in my eye.
03. I would rather be cabrewin', so I was.
02. I'm too punk for partyin'.
01. I would not have been able to choose which socially repressed, ironic theme party to attend and the thought of having to choose would have sent me into an anxiety-induced coma.