Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Salty

I'm eating too much salt.

I'm also a little too salty.

I've always been more on the grumpy/sarcastic/foul mouth side of the personality spectrum.... I've referred to myself as PPO, or permanently pissed off. I don't trust people who become overly excited about anything or who are too cheery. I can't stand when people are too sentimental or sensitive, yet, when the rubber meets the road, I'm pretty sensitive myself. I just hide it well.

I have a strong dislike for histrionics and hyperbole, unless someone is talking about bodily functions, or making fun of local bands. Young people annoy me.

The crappy graffiti is on the bathroom stall: I AM A FUCKING GRUMP.

So, as of now, I am going to try to be more positive and I am cutting the salt in my diet by half.


Sweet Jesus, fucking help us all.

My plan is to blog everyday about something that I would normally "pish posh", make fun of, or get fucking annoyed about.

Today, I am going to attempt to meditate.


YEP.

I will sit for 30 minutes and I will not mentally review my grocery list, my work itinerary, wonder what LiLo is up to in Rehab, think about my toenails, chocolate cake or how much I hate Ayn Rand.

I will think only of positive, happy, foo-foo thoughts.

I will post a status report tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment